How Do I Access My Library Account?
1) Click on On Line Catalog in the blue bar above.
2) Click on My Account.
3) Your Username is your Library Card Number.
Your Password is the Last 4 Digits of Your Phone
*Please make sure to contact the library if your address or phone number has changed.
How Do I Reserve Items?
1) Once you find the item that you are looking for in the On Line Catalog, log into your account (if you have not already done so).
2) If the item is checked out, a button will appear under the bookcover image that says Reserve This Item. Click on that button to reserve the item.
A staff member will call you when your item is available.
You have 2 days to pick up a DVD and 3 days to pick up books from the day that the call is made.
3) If the item is available, in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, a message will appear saying that the Library has a copy currently available, and the reserve button will not appear under the cover image.